PERSONAL DATA POLICY
We are delighted with your interest in us and our products.
This personal data policy describes how KATSU ("we", "us", "our") process your personal information. You are agreeing that your personal data will be processed in accordance with this personal data policy. The processing of your personal data is necessary so that we, for example, can enter into and honour agreements with you, respond to your enquiries and send you newsletters (if you have given your consent for this).
1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
1.1 We collect and process certain personal data about you for the purposes outlined in Section 2
2. USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We only use your personal data for the following purposes:
1) to honour our agreement with you, including delivery of the goods and service you have asked for;
2) to communicate with you regarding special offers, advertising material, and other news about our products, including via e-mail, if you have given your consent for such marketing;
3) to compile statistics and analyses which enable us to improve your customer experience and our website;
3. TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
3.1 We can, to the relevant extent, transfer your personal data to the categories of third parties specified below: Service providers, including for example, hosting providers, third parties who provide IT support, or providers of analysis tools and CRM systems; Affiliated companies; Collaborative partners who assist with our business activities; Carriers and craftsmen; Consultants, including, for example, auditors and lawyers.
3.2 You can be sure that the transfer of your personal data will always be in accordance with the applicable personal data protection laws and under the appropriate security measures.
4. YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to:
view the data which we are processing about you, as well as a range of other data; to receive a copy of the data we are processing about you in a structured, easily usable and machine-readable format, and to have this personal data transferred to another data controller; to object to the processing of our otherwise legitimate processing of your personal data, including in relation to direct marketing; in certain cases, to have our processing of your personal data restricted.